The worst lawn care company Ive ever used.They treated my house with pre emergent and I had just seeded my lawn...heres the funny thing, I never signed up for their service.

they were supposed to treat my neighbors yard. They have a terrible owner that knows nothing about lawn care and they dont know what type of product to use for what time of year it is. Customer service is terrible to. I heard they dilute their liquid chemicals to save money and buy the cheapest stuff possible to treat a yard.

I have also heard they dont pay their employees on time and dont pay them the correct amounts. They are seasonal, they will lay you off when business slows down.

Point is, HIGH PRICES, poor company, poor results, and poor management = TERRIBLE COMPANY.DO NOT USE TURTLE CREEK LAWNCARE!!!!

Had an Experience with Turtle Creek LawnCare?

Comments

A representative of Turtle Creek Lawn care came by and gave me a quote for my lawn.I agreed to the service.

However, I tried on several occasions to contact them to find out when things would get started. No one EVER answered the phone. It is a recorded message stating their business hours and to leave a message. After left messages, I got no response.

Good thing I never paid anything.So, I will take my business elsewhere, because it is apparent to me that customers or potential customers are not worth a phone call.